- Saturn is the sixth planet from the sun. The distance from the sun is 890.7 million miles away. It is 745,645,000 miles away from Earth.
- The diameter of the planet is 74,898 miles. Its polar diameter is 67,560 miles. It is about 9.4 times the diameter of Earth.
- It’s mass is 5.68e26 kg.
- The actual gravity pulling at any spot on the surface is only 91% of Earth's gravity.
- An object that weighs 100 pounds on Earth would weigh 107 pounds on Saturn.
- The rotation time of Saturn is 10 hours 39 minutes. That means a day on Saturn is less than 11 Earth hours.
- Saturn's revolution time is 29.45 Earth years so a year on Saturn is almost 30 times as long as a year on Earth.
- "Saturn Facts." Nine Planets. Nine Planets, n.d. Web. 02 May 2017. <http://nineplanets.org/saturn.html>.
- "SATURN." SATURN - ENCHANTED LEARNING SOFTWARE. EnchantedLearning.com, n.d. Web. 02 May 2017. <http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/astronomy/planets/saturn/>